Sunday, January 18, 2009

WOW..2009 is off to a fast start!!

Well it's a new year, 2009...WOW...things are moving pretty fast this year. I have a ton of updates to do and I'm starting this year off right...I'm devoting more time to my blot! Things got away from me last year and I was not able to update as often as I wanted but this year things will be different....I'm a blogging machine!!

Let's see...so far I've shot the chief of police (with a nikon :D ), had a bunch of shoots with some outstanding models, participated in the Houston Powershoot (thanks Nina! it was a blast!!) and it's only Jan 18.

I have a ton of photos to update and I will post as I go...so stay tuned, 2009 will be a great blogging year...and watch out for my youtube commercials...oh the fun we're gonna have!

0 comments:

Studio News

I am currently booking 2010 weddings and I would love to be a part of your joyous celebration. For more information feel free to email me at dmoreland@dmoreland.com.

About Me

My photo
I am a professional wedding and portrait photographer based in Houston, TX. I am available nationally and internationally. For more details feel free to visit my site at www.dmoreland.com.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP