Sunday, December 20, 2009

December 13 Houston Meetup

On December 13th we had our second meetup of the Houston Modeling Industry Professionals. The meetup was held at The Coffee Groundz and was hosted by myself and Robert of R & J Photography. The meetup is a networking event for photographers, models, makeup artists, stylists, and anyone interested in the industry in Houston. We had a great turnout with models, agency representatives, photographers, stylists, actors, and designers from all over the Houston area. We decided to setup some lights and do a little shooting - you know you can't have that many people in the business in one place without a shoot happening :) - and here are some of my images captured at the event. For those who are interested in coming out with us feel free to join my facebook fan page - www.facebook.com/dmorelandphotography - to get information on the next meeetup...Now on to the photos :)





































3 comments:

Anonymous January 4, 2010 at 10:05 AM  

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous February 11, 2010 at 8:43 AM  

I just found the website who reviews about
Several
home business reviews

If you want to know more here it is
home based business reviews
www.home-businessreviews.com

Anonymous March 23, 2013 at 4:46 AM  


Our updates Recent articles:

Studio News

I am currently booking 2010 weddings and I would love to be a part of your joyous celebration. For more information feel free to email me at dmoreland@dmoreland.com.

About Me

My photo
I am a professional wedding and portrait photographer based in Houston, TX. I am available nationally and internationally. For more details feel free to visit my site at www.dmoreland.com.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP