Sunday, March 28, 2010

Quarter in Review - Part IV

Rounding out the updates for tonight was a fun filled fashion supershoot! This was held in Houston, TX at Photostudio Houston. A big thanks goes to Kimmie and Haley for doing an outstanding job on the makeup and my partner in photowizardry, Q Guillory, for helping make this event a success for all that came out with us.

Stay tuned for the next round of shoots from this past quarter! There have been some fun and exciting projects underway and I can't wait to share more with you - but for now....it's back to photo edits :)







































0 comments:

Studio News

I am currently booking 2010 weddings and I would love to be a part of your joyous celebration. For more information feel free to email me at dmoreland@dmoreland.com.

About Me

My photo
I am a professional wedding and portrait photographer based in Houston, TX. I am available nationally and internationally. For more details feel free to visit my site at www.dmoreland.com.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP