Sunday, February 1, 2009

The amazing Dr. Maya Angelou!!

I have a ton of photos that I am editing but some things just can't wait. I had the pleasure of photographing the truly amazing Dr. Maya Angelou tonight and wanted to share a few of the images. Dr. Angelou graced the city of Houston as part of the Brilliant Lecture series at the Hobby Center. It was an evening filled with amazing stories, some made you laugh and some made you cry but they all left you feeling blessed to be who and where you are in the life you have been gifted with! This was truly an event that I shall remember for years to come!




1 comments:

Lara February 22, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

These are lovely! She is one of my favorite people in the entire world. Thanks for sharing.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP