Monday, February 2, 2009

Coffee Groundz

After chatting with J.R. @ coffeegroundz on Twitter, I went by to check out The Coffee Groundz and it is an awesome place! Located in midtown, this place has everything...coffee, tea, full bar, food, and did I mention coffee - I'm now a Butter Toffee Latte fan! Free Wi-Fi, great patio, and best of all they are doing alot to help the environment...enviro-friendly delivery, coffee fertilizer - yep - coffee!

My thanks to J.R. for chatting with me and showing me around and I'm definitely going to head back....and for all of my photographer friends out there - this place is surrounded by some great shooting locations!! If you've never been, I highly recommend making it a regular stop...ask for J.R. and tell him Donnie sent you!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP